Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Last Camp Out

This is a bit out of order, we went camping over Labor Day weekend. It was the last long weekend of the summer break. When I say "we" I mean me, the kids, a friend of Mia's, my girlfriend Hilary and her two girls. No men, they both had to work. They did manage to make it out to the camp site in the evenings but they "had to" go back home to sleep in order to go to work...yeah, right!!

This was our camp site. We camped at the Mendenhall Campground the same one we camped at over the 4th of July. As you can see we are pro's at stringing up blue tarps. Actually Hilary's husband Kevin hung the majority of them, Hilary and I put a few more up to cover our tent. Low and behold the sun actually came out. This is Mia and Morgan (Hilary's youngest) playing UNO!


Here is Mia, Morgan (red), Audrey (blue, Mia's buddy) and Reed.

This is Hilary and her oldest Devyn. Devyn is in middle school and defiantly a good sport. Poor thing had four little kids running around for the weekend. It was almost too much for me and I'm a mom!!
Cheeseball Reed, not sure where he gets this from ;-)

No comments: